BA (Hons) Sustainable Festival Management
This course is new for entry year 2020.
Studying in Cornwall, home to several of the UK’s most exciting festivals, you’ll get hands-on industry experience, both here and further afield. Alongside tuition from experienced professionals, you’ll benefit from the expertise within our School of Entrepreneurship – including finance, marketing and project management.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding festival industry
- Organise live events and engage with industry experts
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years
- Benefit from the expertise and knowledge of specialist staff from music, events, hospitality, technical and entrepreneurial backgrounds
- Spend your second year studying at the Eden Project, a globally recognised leader in sustainability
- Undertake a minimum of six micro-placements, at the Eden Sessions and other locations